Friday, 10 June 2016

Simple | Kind To Skin Vital Vitamin Night Cream

'iya loves,




I have been using this night cream for well over a year now and it is one that I always go back to. Purely and simply because it is exactly what it says it is.. simple.. kind to skin... and a night cream. It's got nothing fancy in it.. none of those ingredients where you don't know what they are or what they mean. My skin is very sensitive and will break out with a lot of the supermarket/drugstore brands if I'm not careful. I cannot use anything that is too harsh, without my skin paying for it! I stupidly made the mistake when I first purchased it of applying way too much and then wondered why I hit the bottom so quickly! This is one of those products where you do not need to do that. A little bit goes a long way and gives you the best results. I've used two of these up already just opened my third tub! Simple as a brand is just one of my go to safe options for skincare. If I was to leave my skincare at home and was staying elsewhere I would always purchase this as I know it works for my skin! If you're on the look out for a night cream that isn't fancy, actually works or looking to introduce one into your skincare night time routine then this could be for you. It's affordable which is another thing I love... who doesn't love affordable products?! You can often find this on offer in either the supermarkets or drugstores! Half price right now in Superdrug! ;) Find it here.

Love Always,


2 comments:

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx