Wednesday, 15 July 2015

The Body Shop | Strawberry Body Polish

'iya loves,


I love a good scrub especially for use in the shower not too sure why I just don't really tend to use them when I'm having a bath. The Body Shop's body polish is a more of a liquid scrub that really lathers up nicely. My skin always feels super soft after using this not to mention the scent lingers. You know how I feel about my scents guys! This featured in my April faves and can I just say it works wonders on feet! I know it's not really a topic that everyone likes talking about but it's great. I need to get my hands on some more of these in different scents. Let me know if you've used these and your thought's. Find it here.

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx