Sunday, 28 June 2015

June Birchbox UK 2015 Unboxing!

'iya loves

So it's been a little while again hasn't it?! It's been such a busy year for me so far but I'm back with a Birchbox post to go along side my Birchbox Unboxing Video for you guys. I've been receiving Birchbox for 6 months now and I can't believe how quick that's gone for me. There's not been a fluke box for me yet where I don't like any of the products which is brilliant so I'm really happy so far and would totally recommend this subscription box. It's great to try and discover new brands!

This months box Birchbox have teamed up with French Sole to offer you 3 different designs. Now each month Birchbox allow you to choose something you're going to receive, or in this months case the design of the box. I think this is a great idea because you are guaranteed to get something that you like or you've personally picked and the rest is a surprise. I was too late to pick this month so try and get there early to ensure you get your pick! I also love that by reviewing your box you get 5 points per each thing you review. Once you get too 100 that's £10 you can spend in the shop or put towards next months box. Each time your box is processed each month you also get points so it's really easy to let them points build up! 

This months box looks a little something like this...




Birchbox normally include 7 products in the box which I think is great because I feel like you really get your money's worth! It's nice to have cheeky little extra's I feel anyway! 




So first up we have the perfume sample which is such a fresh summer scent I love it! It's honestly one I would consider purchasing the full size! This is rare as normally perfume samples I use them and that's the end of that! This is English Laundry by No.7 and it's beautiful. It retails at £60 which may be quite pricey but I'd get my fair use out of this! Perfume samples are also great to chuck in your handbag and leave in there for those days where you forget to put perfume on! Happened to me many times, and that's saved me by doing that! 





Mirenesse secret weapon iCurl 24hr mascara is the second product in this months box! I'm always excited to see make up products in boxes each month especially mascara's! For some reason I seem to need to try every mascara that's out there. The only issue with that is that I am literally so fussy! I know what I like and it doesn't take me long to find out if I like a mascara or not. This one I've tried out and tested and to be honest it's not my cup of tea. That's not to say that it's not good, as it may be something you'd like. It gives a very natural finish to the lashes and adds plenty of length. My only issue with this mascara is that it lacks volume! I'm someone that needs the volume and length for my lashes so this doesn't really work for me! I love however the fact it doesn't transfer at all which is great as that can make me dislike a mascara too! Overall though if you're someone who's looking for natural everyday long lashes this could be a good option for you! The full size retails at £24!



I've seen so much hype around this wipes especially on youtube! I was most excited when I saw they we're in this box! They smell so fresh and obviously of cucumbers which is perfect for summer! I can imagine them being really refreshing! For a sample size receiving a pack of 10 towelettes is pretty good going! The full size retails at £4.99 which is nice and affordable so I'm expecting good things!


I don't know about you but I go through shower gels like there's no tomorrow so I'm always happy to see one in my box! This comes from Balance Me and I've had a bubble bath from them before which was from a Glossybox! This is a moisturising one which lets face it is a god send as we need to moisturising our skin! It's quite a fresh scent so it's not over sweet which is refreshing for me as I normally gravitate towards sweet scents! The full size retails at £9 so again it's on the more affordable end of the scale!


Temporary Tattoos are so in this year and I don't know about you but they can look super great especially if you're attending any festivals! I think these ones would look absolutely gorgeous with a tan! I'm thinking of perhaps trying them out and doing a festival look tutorial what do you think?! These retail at £7.99 and come in plenty of designs!


Lastly I have these two samples from Beauty Protector! This hair oil protects your hair from UV rays and heat damage! It smells so good guys, you know what I'm like with scents and this one is a winner! I think the two sample bottles are so cute! You need the tiniest bit of this product 1-3 drops and then just smooth into your hair working from root to tip! I'm so excited to give this a go!! 

I think this months box was a really good one! Everything in this box I shall be using! I have to say I think my favourite is the perfume sample (smells gorgeous), the wipes and the hair oils! Let me know what you think of this box I'd love to know your thoughts! 

Love,

Main Channel | Extra's Channel | Follow me on Bloglovin' | Tweet me your Thought's | Like me on Facebook | Keek | Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx