Monday, 11 May 2015

Vitamin E Moisture Mask | Superdrug

'iya loves,


As I'm currently sitting here with this on my face after doing a pore unclogging mask I thought it would be appropriate to actually tell you all about my favourite moisture/hydrating mask! I love a good face mask, doesn't everybody?! Especially when you have a pamper night and do two in a row, yas. I purchased this back in January when my skin was in desperate need of some TLC. Breakouts everywhere, dry patches.. the lot it wasn't pretty. I needed some serious hydration. I wasn't really expecting too much as this was incredibly cheap from Superdrug.. however I was pleasantly surprised! Now it comes out the same texture as a moisturiser. Depending on how well you wish to hydrate your skin will depend on how much you use. Sometimes I use less, sometimes I go a little crazy with how much I apply to my face. Bare in mind if you do slather your face with this like I've done tonight, it will take longer to sink in. I normally let this sit on my face for 20-30 mins before wiping the residue with a tissue. I love the fact that this face mask has Vitamin E in it. As you know I love The Body Shop's Vitamin E range as it works really well especially for sensitive skin. My skin freaks out with certain products, so that's another thing that made me pick this up. I'm so glad I did as one use and my skin already felt smoother and softer. It does what it says and gives good hydration which everyone's skin can do with from time to time as a pick me up!  Find it here.

Let me know if you've tried this face mask! They also do a few others in the line from Superdrug all £2.59 each. Quite often on promo 2 for £3!

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx