Wednesday, 13 May 2015

Mischievous | Revlon Matte Lip Balm

'iya loves,





Bit of an orange theme on the blog today! You know what I'm like as soon as spring hits I'm back into the orange lip thing that I seem to rock every year now. I think it is one of my favourite colours to wear on the lips, and probably my fav in the warmer months! There's just something about it! I love the fact that I own really vibrant oranges but also more muted down, pastel oranges too. This one is classic example of a muted down pastel orange and it's in the shade mischievous. It's part of Revlon's matte lip balm range which I think are fantastic! I don't find them to be too drying considering they are matte. With some matte lip products they can be really drying which I dislike! I still always apply a lip balm before applying one of these to the lips just to make sure my lips are smooth otherwise if you cracked lips it will show through! I love these crayon lip products though I think they're so handy to throw in your bag and apply on the go! I definitely want to get more colours! They retail at £7.99 and are normally on offer in Boots! Find them here.

Let me know if you've tried any of the balms with it's the lacquer's or the mattes! Let me know your favourite colour for this time of year! 

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx