Friday, 8 May 2015

Mango Body Butter | The Body Shop

'iya loves,



I don't need to explain my love for body butters as it's pretty obvious that I'm obsessed! Always have been I think they're amazing for moisturising and they have so many great scents! The Body Shop body butters are my absolute favourite! I've tried others but I always go back to these! Their Mango scent is to die for especially as we're now in Spring and going into summer! There's nothing better after a nice relaxing bath or shower than smothering this all over my body! The scent lingers on you as well which I really like, mainly because the scent is obviously what makes me purchase it! You know what I'm like with my scents! This is good stuff though! Let me know if you've tried any body butters from The Body Shop and what your favourite one is! Find this one here.

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx