Monday, 27 April 2015

Monday Haulin'

'iya loves,

It's Monday! Normally I hate Monday's but it's the start of my long week off which I am so excited for! As you might be able to tell it's time for me to get back into the swing of things on here and my channel! I thought I would give you guys a little more of an update with what I've been up to! I've got a haul video coming up for you guys soon which is absolutely huge.. oops. I went to Primark.. and well a lot happened and sooner that I remember my basket was full. Everytime this happens! I saw Harry Potter pjs and clothing and I was sold. You know how it is with me and Harry Potter! 


These have become one of my favourite things of life! I absolutely love them! Each year I normally end up buying new summer PJ's and I always get them from Primark has they have such cute, fun designs!


I have also been delving further into the world of LUSH. As you guys know I'm a huge fan of LUSH! I love all their bath goodies but this time round I decided to control myself and focus on their skincare! I love their Mask of Magnaminty I think it's amazing and really works well on my skin! The same goes for the toner water as well I previously have owned the same one only in a smaller size. I should have picked up the big bottle then because it's good stuff! Added bonus of it also makes you feel like you're at the beach! Quick little update for the ocean salt scrub! I was so intrigued by this and it so far as been working wonderfully not to mention it also smells great! It just doesn't taste very nice! I've also used the cosmetic warrior face mask which made my skin feel so good afterwards! I will warn you this one isn't exactly great for scent as it contains garlic but other than that it's good stuff! I think I'm going to give cupcake a go tonight! 


How cute is this phone case guys?! I'm a Disney fan through and through! When I spotted this case on Ebay I was instantly like 'mine'. I absolutely love it. Not to mention it's got my fav in the corner right at the bottom ;) Still obsessed with elephants guys! I love the quote too I think it's really cute! 


Lastly I am absolutely loving orange lips! I think it's going to be my fav colour now for the warmer months! I've always loved wearing orange lipsticks/glosses but for some reason this year it's more intense! Hoops & curled hair as I explained it the last post is a must for me right now too! On that note I plan to do my make up for the day and film a hair video for you guys! I hope your Monday isn't too bad for you! 

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx