Sunday, 8 February 2015

Youtube Catch Up #21.

'iya loves,

I'm liking the fact that I've cut down on blogging for the time being. It's so much less pressure. As of right now migraines are getting worse rather than better. New medication and trialling it small dose at a time is not helping the situation but hopefully we'll get there. Not to mention, I've gone down with a cold as of today so feeling pretty damn lousy! On the plus side though, everything else is going well. How have you all been?! 
I've got quite a few videos to share with you today if you're not subscribed to my channel and I've got a valentines day tutorial coming up on Wednesday so look out for that :)

Purple & Red Smokey Eye | Tutorial


Haircare Routine | Product Reviews


Eyebrow Routine | Product Reviews


January Favourites


Birchbox Unboxing | January | Hit Refresh


Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx