Monday, 9 February 2015

ELF | Tone Correcting Powder

'iya loves,



This powder is such a great setting powder. The idea behind the four colours is that it's supposed to be a tone correcting powder. It also absorbs any excess oil on the face so any of you oily ladies out there this could be a good option for you. Not only that, it aims to make your skin look healthier, mattify, brighten and neutralise your skin. Whilst doing all of that it's a sheer powder so it's not going to add on top of what you've already put on your face making you look cakey. I've hit pan on my first one of these powders and already have a back up. It's a great little setting powder and something I've always over looked until I decided to try a bunch of new stuff from ELF. Give it a try as a setting powder and see what you think! It's £3.95 (a steal!) and you can find it here.

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx