Friday, 6 February 2015

Beyonce | Midnight Heat.

'iya loves,

It strikes me this has not yet featured over here on my blog yet as it was a top favourite from 2014 and I'm still obsessed with it. I've been wearing it for the past month straight. There's just something about it. If you don't know what I'm talking about it's the perfume from Beyonce called midnight heat. 



The first thing that caught my eye with this perfume is the stunning purple colour that this perfume has and it's almost like an ombre effect. I have heat rush from Beyonce and it's one of my favourites. This I think might just trump that because of it's gorgeous sweet scent. I love sweet scented perfumes. I always have and I was sceptical with this one so only got the small bottle when really I should have got a bigger one. This perfume is very sultry and sexy but it's still wearable in the day which I love. It's great for evening wear as well. I love it's one of those that you can wear for either because most of mine are strictly day time or evening and that's it. Let me just say this perfume has a lot of stuff in it. It's fruity (opening nodes) - plum and star fruit, orchid, black tulips and purple peony for the heart nodes and lastly for the base nodes - warm amber, sandalwood and patchouli. Like I said there's a lot! If you're looking for something with warmth, slightly floral but also sweet this would be the one for you. Give it a try! Find it here.

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx