Monday, 19 January 2015

Youtube Catch Up #20

'iya loves,

What a busy week it's been! I'm seeing my little nephew Aiden today. He's so beautiful. I promise you a post is coming soon all about that! I have big news as well. I'm going to be leaving home and moving out. I'm moving in with my chum bear aka Amanda. I've just started a new job so I'm currently going through the process of working out what I'm going to need, sorting things out etc. It's going to be a long process and will take at least a couple of months to get everything sorted but I couldn't be happier and I feel like this year is going to be my year. Things are happening for me and this year I'm moving on from everything bad. If you've got anything bad in your life that's weighing you down, get away from it, whatever you have to do just get away from it. You'll feel so much happier. Trust me. It's such a relief once you've set the wheels in motion. 

Now I've cut down my blogging schedule I feel I focus more on spending time with my nieces when I do see get to see them. Obviously I'm now back working full time again it's difficult. Keira's turning ten on Thursday! That's crazy! I finally finished her box and it's full to the brim with goodies, she's been so spoilt! She deserves every present in that box and I can't wait to see her face when she opens it! 

As for me my list of Youtube videos is getting longer which is good I said I needed inspiration and you guys are giving it to me which is good! I want to know what you guys want to see so I can keep making you guys happy! I love knowing your feedback for that reason! 

FOUNDATION ROUTINE!



JANUARY DRUGSTORE HAUL!



Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx