Friday, 16 January 2015

Urban Decay | Naked Palette

'iya loves,

I'm going very old school with this post. As I've just done my best of beauty 2014 video and included the Naked 3 palette in that video, I thought it was about time I featured those palettes here on my blog starting with the first naked palette. Now I've had the first one in my collection for nearly 3 years now and I absolutely love it. It's warm tones which I love. I love neutrals anyway, I'm a massive fan of them. I can't say this is my favourite Naked palette however because it's not and if you've seen my video you'll know which one has stolen my heart but I think this one comes next. I always find myself going back to this one if I don't know what to put on my eyes. I know there's a lot of dupes out there now and I do have the Undressed palette which I have featured on my blog. If you'd like me to a comparison post then please let me know. I personally however would still pick the Urban Decay palettes, I just can't get enough of this line I think it's brilliant, you've heard me in my videos rave on about how brilliant I think these palettes are. 






L2R: Half Baked, Buck, Sidecar, Naked, Sin, Virgin


L2R: Gunmetal, Creep, Hustle, Toasted, Darkhorse, Smog

The thing I love the most about this palette is how many colour combinations you can do. You can literally throw together shadows and they just go. It doesn't matter how much of a rush you're in they will just go together which is what I love. I love Naked and Buck they're gorgeous mattes. I love that there are two matte shadows in this palette. They work great as brow shades as well. The highlight shades are stunning. Sin is one of my all time favourite colours from Urban Decay, as well as in general for eye shadow. It's stunning for all over the lid and a bit of naked and buck in the crease. I have my set favourites that I use all the time that I know just work for me. I absolutely love toasted It's one of my favourite colours in the palettes. However, creep & gunmetal make really gorgeous smokey eye colours. So you've got a really nice wide variety. I see so many questions in the beauty group I'm in with the girls asking which palette should they get, do they need them all etc. Once you've tried one palette, I guarantee you'll want them all. The quality is amazing, the shadows are buttery and smooth, they blend like a dream and are so easy to work with. I want a Naked 4 palette :) Get it for £37 here.
Let me know your favourite! 1,2 or 3!

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx