Wednesday, 14 January 2015

The Body Shop | Ionic Clay Mask

'iya loves,

It's been a hot minute since I've done this and it feels good to be back doing it. I thought I'd do a skincare post because let me just tell you I'm battling with bad skin right now. I went to see my consultant for my migraines on Monday and I'm coming off my current tablets as they're giving me horrendous skin. I finally worked out what it was causing my skin to break out after months of trying to get rid of breakouts, sorting it and then more appearing. Today I'm telling you about a face mask which has become a holy grail I can't live without and it appeared in my best of beauty 2014. It's that good.



This is the Ionic Clay mask from The Body Shop and it's from their Seaweed line. Now this is actually aimed at combination/oily skin. I actually have normal skin and at the moment it's more on the dry side. However, I get breakouts and blackheads, and my face right now has been breakout city. The idea of this mask is to pull everything to the surface. So as you can see its a charcoal colour. When you've got the mask on and it's drying when it's bringing everything tot he surface you'll see little darker dots appearing, if you've got any, and that will be all the nasties that the mask is pulling out of your pores. It clarifies your skin and I also find it very refreshing. I like to often use it when I'm having a bath so kind of do two things at once. At the moment I've been following this mask up with a moisture mask because my skin has been that bad due to the tablets. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't cause any sensitivity, or break me out which is great. I've found it really helps to keep my breakouts at bay, and if I've got any on my face at the time when I'm using the mask it helps to calm them down and get rid of them. If you're on the look out for a new mask this is definitely one to get your hands on! Especially if you're someone that has a nasty blackhead/pore/breakout situation! Find it here.

Let me know your favourite masks!

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx