Tuesday, 23 December 2014

YOUTUBE CATCH UP #19.

iya loves,

two more sleeps till santa comes.
it's safe to say my excitement seems to hitting a whole new level today guys!
I plan to film my foundation routine, eyebrow routine and the rest of my hair care routine for you guys so I can have those as my first few videos for the new year as a step away from tutorials cos I'll personally be sick of editing them! It's all I've done in December! Let me just tell you how long they take to edit.. HOURS! It's worth it I've enjoyed it but it's going to be nice to sit down and actually just have a chit chat with you guys! So if you have any requests for videos please let me know I love hearing your suggestions! As always this post is a typical let's catch up with me. So with it being the 23rd I'm literally just filming today and then dropping presents off today to people I'm not seeing over Christmas. I'm dropping presents off to my godmother and Amanda tonight. Beth stayed last night and is going home later on tonight after we've finished our present run! Then tomorrow comes the hecticness that is Christmas Eve. That is why I was panicking about editing my New Years tutorials. I am doing all the baking, so I've had to schedule my video! I will be in the kitchen quite early baking the sausage rolls, mince pies, brownies, cupcakes, gingerbread.. needless to say then I've got to decorate the gingerbread and the cupcakes.. then there's veg to prep, turkey to prep..etc the list is endless! I've got to make my nails look festive which I am so looking forward to guys! So let get you guys up to scratch with my videos!

WRAPPING PRESENTS & GIRLY WEEKEND VLOG WITH AMANDA!


CHRISTMAS HOME DECOR 


LUSH STASH | EDITING | FESTIVE BAKING | VLOG



Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx