Sunday, 14 December 2014

YOUTUBE CATCH UP #18.

'iya loves,

I like that this month I've given myself more freedom with my blog as there's less pressure of posting. Obviously it's more posting and linking it up to the videos that go up on my channel because there's a lot more videos than usual due to Christmas. However when January rolls around it will be back to two videos a week and blog posts will return as normal. I'm excited guys! I needed to take a break out from blogging as I couldn't gather up the energy to blog, so this has been quite nice to blog when I want rather than worrying I've not done a blog post everyday. Yesterday I vlogged all day, currently rendering that and it shall go up tomorrow on my channel as a bonus video! This post is to mainly catch you guys up with videos that have gone up on my channel besides Christmas tutorials! So enjoy & I hope you guys are having a great December!

HIT OR MISS: NEW IN AT ELF!



DECEMBER BEAUTY HAUL:



MY TOP BRUSHES & STORAGE:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx