Sunday, 28 December 2014

WHITE GOLD GLAM.

'iya loves,

did you guys have a good Christmas?! ours was really good, you'll see more in my vlog which is going up on my channel sometime in the week! anyway's this is my last New Years look and this is a more neutral look if you aren't feeling my other two colourful looks! I really like the pigment that I used and I LOVE the gold glitter liner on the lower lash line I think it's stunning. As I've previously said, if you can't wear glitter on New Years then when can you?! It's the time to get out the glitter so go crazy guys! I decided to rock this with the red lip and think it looks stunning! I think this looks glamorous and would go with so many outfits! I absolutely adore this look and I hope you guys do to! As always, pictures and video below!








WHITE GOLD GLAM NYE TUTORIAL!



Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx