Thursday, 11 December 2014

MISTLETOE KISSES.

'iya loves,

Yesterday my second Christmas collab went up live on my channel. I was so excited to work with Stacey I've wanted to work with her for so long! I love her videos she's got such a great personality! In fact I enjoyed working with her so much we're doing it all again for a second time for a New Years collab! So excited guys it'll be coming to you in the next couple of weeks! Stay tuned for that guys! Of course I'm hitting you guys with a colourful look! I couldn't help myself, I wanted to stay away from silver and black! Anyway... for this Christmas look my main inspiration for this look was green and red. It's traditional Christmas colours. I planned this previously so I knew what I was going to do and originally made it a lot brighter. However when filming I felt it was lacking something. I decided to add some black to make it smokier and sexier. I think it makes more wearable as it's quite a bold look. I'd totally wear this on Christmas day! I love bold eyes, you guys know me! I rocked a bold lip of course, it's Christmas, red lips are a must. If you feel it's too much by all means a nude lip would look gorgeous. I had so much fun with this look. Stacey did a stunning purple look and I'll leave the video and pictures below along with mine. Go and check her channel out I'll leave her links below! Go show my girl some love she's amazing!










MISTLETOE KISSES XMAS COLLAB FT LIFEWITHSTACEY!

CHRISTMAS TUTORIAL COLLAB FT HANNMAREE


Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx