Monday, 15 December 2014

LUSH | WIZARD & BUTTERBALL.

'iya loves, 

Today I'm bringing you a double whammy! I often pair up LUSH products especially if a Bath bomb is one that doesn't have anything special about i.e no glitter, no colour! So something like the butterball is perfect to pair with the wizard. So that's what I did and what combination it was!


Butterball is a plain white bath bomb, no frills, no fancy confetti, no glitter or anything like that. This one is super nice on the skin and you don't need to moisturise afterwards as it leaves your skin feeling super soft and moisturised which I love. So for any of you ladies out there especially in winter who hate moisturising after a nice relaxing bath this one is for you! 
"If you have dry, sensitive or irritated skin, this is the bath bomb to replenish it. Once the cocoa butter pieces have melted, your skin will be coated by a light buttery film that feels good enough to eat. Ylang ylang is used in aromatherapy to treat stress and depression, as well as relaxing the nervous system, and relieves anger, panic and fear."
-LUSH
Whether it's a stressful day you've had or you're just looking for a relaxing bath this one is one to check out. If you've got sensitive skin then this one is good to go for because it's got no thrills so it's not going to irritate your skin. It's got cocoa butter to really moisturise your skin so as I've previously said my ladies who hate moisturising in these colder months don't stress hop out the bath and snuggle down in your pjs you're good to go! Seriously go give this one a sniff next time you're in LUSH it smells so nice! Find ButterBall here. Just for the holiday's they've brought out the Butter Bear see him below :)


Look how cute the utter bear is guys! Seriously it's the exact same as butter ball only in the shape as the bear! Smells the same and does the same thing but is part of the Christmas collection! You can find it here.


Unfortunately guys this one is no longer available on LUSH it was only out for Halloween hopefully they bring it back next year! However can we just admire how beautiful this is. How cute is he?! I love these little ones. I thought at first this was a vamped up Christmas Penguin. I know guys looks nothing like it! I want to call this Dumbledore! Now the scent of this is a combination of ylang ylang, fennel, tangerine and juniperberry oil. Mixed together it smells amazing. If you couldn't guess by looking at the wizard he's glittery. You do end up with silver glitter in your bath which looks more festive than anything! Your bath water turns deep purple and it's beautiful I absolutely love it! I should have got another one of these! I've still got some more of this little fella to use up!


Look how pretty that looks, you can see the glitter as well, it just looks so festive! I just love having bubbles as well as using a bath bombs! Do you use combinations? Have you tried any combinations that you love?! 

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx