Saturday, 6 December 2014

FROSTED CRANBERRIES.

'iya loves,

Wednesday saw the start of my first Christmas tutorial live on my channel. It so happened to be a collaboration with the gorgeous PeeJay Time. I've worked with her before and she asked me if I wanted to work with her again for Christmas. Of course I had to say yes. It's always so much fun working with her. I've got two more collab's coming up this holiday season which I'm excited for with my good friend Stacey. We're doing a Christmas and New year's one. In total I'm doing 4 Christmas looks and 3 New Years look. I was only going to do 2 looks for New Years looks however we then decided to collab for a second time! So excited for that guys! Anyway back to Wednesday's tutorial, the main theme was berry and gold. It's more netural and of course a smokey eye however with colour! I love using colour, and I feel like showing you guys how you can wear colour without it being too out there is what I want to do! I'll link the video down below for you guys but here's some pictures from the look! :)







Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx