Monday, 22 December 2014

FAIRY DUST SPARKLE.

'iya loves,

3 sleeps. Yes I revert back to a little kid when it gets this close. I feel like I'm excited then I feel like I'm not. Now that I've got that out of the way back to what this post is about! Christmas tutorials are done make way for New Years tutorials! Lets welcome the first one by saying it's a collab with the beautiful Stacey! I enjoyed working with her so much we teamed up once more for 2014! I'm sure this isn't going to be the last time you'll be seeing her but we had so much fun we thought we'd team up for New Years and create something glittery for you! She did a gorgeous gold and black cat eye! I went for something more colourful and not your average look! I chose green and purple and I love it! That's why I named it fairy dust sparkle because it would be great if you were going to a fancy dress themed party as a fairy! Perfect tinkerbell make up or any other fairy make up just change up the colours! Of course I had to add some glitter! What's a New Years look without glitter! I used all Makeup Geek eye shadows apart from one which came from the electric palette! To see pictures and the video's check below! 










FAIRY DUST SPARKLE NEW YEARS COLLAB FT LIFEWITHSTACEY!



NEW YEARS MAKE UP COLLAB WITH HANNAHMARIE



Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx