Sunday, 30 November 2014

YOUTUBE CATCH UP #17.

'iya loves,

I don't even really know where to begin.. I feel like I've abandoned ship. I was thinking of taking a break making videos but it's helped me keep slightly more sane. Things haven't been so great in my personal life. It's my own kind of personal hell. I'm not gonna mellow it out because to be honest it's not been nice and it's going to be like this for a while. I love Christmas, I don't want this to ruin Christmas for me, but I'm not going to be the same this Christmas. I know I won't. I've been spending a lot of time with my bestie Amanda. Partly because I only feel partly normal around her at the moment. Seriously she's been a god. She's been indulging my guilty pleasures with me, Geordie shore, got me hooked on Grey's anatomy.. We've had a night out.. nights in.. I don't think I've ever spent so much time with her.. She's helped to keep me sane. Something I never thought I'd say. It's too much pressure at the moment to blog and make, edit, upload videos. I will be accompanying blog posts with upcoming Christmas tutorials. Due to the lack of blog posts that have been happening on here. I wanna give you guys something I feel awful. I just feel totally different at the moment, I'm trying to sort it out, I'm feeling festive and then I'm in my down ass state the two together just don't go. I need to stop. On the plus side guys, Christmas colouring with Fia puts you in a good mood, that and snuggling under blankets watching Christmas films is priceless.

I'll be doing some LUSH posts cos mainly I enjoy them I know you guys do to. Stick with me guys, I'm sorry :( I'm trying to pull myself together but it's difficult. It's really not easy. I had no motivation to film for weeks, that's why I put my xmas decs up so early to give myself motivation to film. Granted, I'm still not happy, but I'm doing my best guys. I'm trying! Please do me a favour if you have any requests for new years eve tutorials please leave them on this blog post because I need to know what you guys wanna see! Thanks!! 

Top Fall Winter Products:


High End Haul:


Chit Chat GRWM FT. MAC Blue Brown:


Skincare Routine:


Red & Purple Smokey Eye FT Urban Decay Electric Palette:


How To: Basic Smokey Eye Tutorial:


November Beauty Favourites Chatty Festive Edition!


Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx