Saturday, 1 November 2014

YOUTUBE CATCH UP #15.

'iya loves,

how's your week been loves? has it been busy with the lead up to Halloween?! I personally didn't do anything for it. As I mentioned in yesterday's post I did the normal pumpkin carving and did some baking. I also did Keira's make up but that's as far as it went. I do like Halloween but I was snuggled up in my onesie last night in front of my laptop! I've been editing videos like crazy this week too! It's been busy on that front! I've filmed an exciting tutorial as well today, my eyes are now very sore from it now! That's how you know you've filmed too much work on the eyes! They're completely over worked! Here's this weeks videos and if you're not subscribed please subscribe for future videos!

AUTUMN LEAVES TUTORIAL USING MAKE UP GEEK SHADOWS:



OCTOBER FAVOURITES:



Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx