Wednesday, 12 November 2014

THE BODY SHOP | TEA TREE FACE MASK.

'iya loves,



Ya'll know me I love a good face mask. When I uploaded my Body Shop skincare haul it featured their Tea Tree skincare range. My skin was all over the place so I wanted to give something new a try. Of course I had to pick up a face mask. I'm obsessed with face masks. If I'm not being lazy I'll normally do a couple of face masks a week. As of lately I've been terrible with my skincare routine but to be honest it's been a terrible time! I applied this face mask last night hoping it's going to sort my skin out. This one is great for one you want to calm down blemished prone skin. It helps to calm and soothe your skin. It's got a cooling effect which is really nice and that's without it being put in the fridge. It doesn't set like a clay mask so don't worry! With that being said though, your face does feel tighter after using. My skin feels so much smoother after use. I feel like this really helps to fade scars after breakouts have cleared up. Scars can take ages to clear up and tea tree oil is great for scaring so I've been going a little crazy using tea tree oil where possible to get rid of scaring from previous breakouts. I'd really recommend this face mask if you're on the look out for something that's not going to be too harsh on your skin, but get rid of the impurities on your skin, reduce pimples and fade scaring. It's one of my go to's when I've got little monsters on my face. You can find it here.

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx