Friday, 14 November 2014

RIMMEL | ECLIPSE.

'iya loves,




You guys know my feelings towards the Rimmel Apocalips this one is in the shade eclipse and it's the perfect shade for this time of year. It's the most gorgeous plum/berry shade. Depending on what light your in depends on how it looks. It looks slightly darker depending on as I say what light your in as you can see above. I've reviewed these before, so these aren't a stranger here on my blog. This shade I just had to share with you and I believe this one featured in my top fall lip colours which I'll link below for you guys if you've not seen that video. I think the formula if these is so nice. They're really easy to apply, glossy and great choice of colours. If glossy lips aren't your thing don't worry. Rimmel have got you covered. They've recently come out with their matte line of these. They've got four shades so far featuring a berry, red, orange and a dusty rose. I'm sure there's something for everyone, stay tuned to see them on the blog very soon! Find it here.

Top Fall Lip Colours:


Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx