Thursday, 13 November 2014

MAYBELLINE | EVERLASTING NAVY.

'iya loves,




I feel like neutrals, reds and oranges are colours are typically colours which are thought of when it comes to this time of year. I love navy on the eyes though. I think it looks gorgeous. This colour tattoo seriously is so gorgeous. I absolutely love it. I think it's gorgeous. I featured it in my top fall picks video which I'll link below if you've not seen it. It's a gorgeous metallic colour. I just think Maybelline have these down. They're such a good formula and they're just worth every penny. I think this would be perfect to amp up an everyday look it would just be such a nice change to browns and looks great for a night out look. I did a look using a navy colour on my channel a while back from an Accessorize palette and this would be great used as a base underneath to make the shadows last longer! Failing that, if you're in a rush this works great all over the lid for the grunge effect! Find it here.

Top Fall/Winter Picks:



Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx