Monday, 3 November 2014

LUSH | MMMELTING MARSHMELLOW MOMENT.

'iya loves,



I love LUSH's bath melts. They're so good when I want to treat my skin. I think they're great for when I don't want to apply a moisturiser when I get out of the bath especially if I'm feeling lazy. Their packed with oils that are so good for your skin and are super moisturising. Now this one you guessed it is super sweet. It smells insane. As a massive fan of the creamy candy scent this is another firm favourite it smells so similar any fan of the creamy candy will love this. It smells so good, and feels so good on your skin. As you can see you'll left with a nice pink bath, and honestly your skin will thank you afterwards. I don't like using these all the time but I like treating my skin and using these every once in a while! Find it here.

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx