Wednesday, 5 November 2014

GARNIER | MICELLAR WATER.

'iya loves,


I've seen this little product doing it's rounds on Youtube and thought really what is the hype. If you've not heard of this it's basically a cleansing water which removes make up. Much like the famous brand Bioderma but a much cheaper version. It's in a 400ml bottle so you don't have to be using it sparingly. I used this for the first time when I got it a couple of months ago and oh my I fell in love. It takes makes up off so easily. More easily than a make up wipe. There's no tugging at the skin it's literally comes off so easily on a cotton pad. I have converted to this product. Don't get me wrong I do like using wipes to make sure stubborn eyeliner off sometimes if I've got a cotton pad to wet with too much of this stuff I can make myself go blind for a couple of seconds. The good thing about this product is that it's gentle though. It doesn't sting your eyes at all. It's so gentle you don't need to faff about with a seperate eye make up remover. I've found even eye make up removers can sting. Overall this has become a staple in my skincare routine I really love it! Look out for my skincare routine coming soon on my channel featuring this product! You can find it here.

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx