Friday, 7 November 2014

ELF | RICH RASPBERRY.

'iya loves,




Rich Raspberry is a stunning plum/raspberry colour from ELF's mineral lipstick range which I love. I think it's perfect for this time of year. I love this formula of lipstick from ELF. They're quite soft on the lips without being drying. Really hydrating which is great as you don't need to apply a lip balm underneath but I always do as I suffer with extremely chapped lips this time of year! This last a decent amount of time before needing to be topped up. Of course with any lipstick when you've been eating and drinking they do wear off in the middle they don't claim to be super long lasting so you will need to touch them up then, but other than that I think these are great and I love them. They come in a wide variety of shades so if you're interested in what other shades they do you can find them here.

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx