Tuesday, 11 November 2014

BOURJOIS | HAPPY LIGHT LUMINOUS SERUM PRIMER.

'iya loves,


Something I think Bourjois does well are their bases. Primers are still something I'm very undecided on. As long as you've got something between your skin and foundation I don't necessarily think it makes much difference. So whether that's moisturiser or a primer, to me they normally do about the same. However illuminating primers I do like. This one is more of a subtle one and it features in a very recent video that went up on my channel. My top fall picks you'll have seen me feature this in. What I like about this one is that it makes your skin look nice and radiant without adding too much. It's nice and subtle. It's a great alternative to the L'Oreal one which again you've heard me rave about. It sinks into the skin pretty quickly, and leaves your skin feeling moisturised. I don't think to be honest it actually pro longs the wear of my foundation, but it doesn't actually claim to do that. My foundation doesn't cling to any areas whilst using this primer either. I'd say if you've tried the L'Oreal Lumi Magique primer and that's too radiant for you then try this one! You can find it here.

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx