Thursday, 6 November 2014

BENEFIT | ROCKATEUR

'iya loves,





Benefit boxed powders have to be one of my favourite products from Benefit. First of lets talk packaging. I think Benefit's packaging is super cute. I'm half and half on this packaging I'm undecided if I love it or hate the packaging of this blush. I can't work out if I think it looks good or cheap to be completely honest. The product inside though is absolutely gorgeous. Rockateur is a gorgeous rose toned blush that adds a slight sheen and healthy glow to the face whilst adding enough colour and warmth. It's perfect for summer and winter I find. It's not to bright that's it's just a blush I'd reach for in the summer, but it's not to dark I'd reach for it just in the winter. It's perfect for that flush of colour for this time of year. When you first get it, it has got a spray of glitter, don't worry after the first use that's gone. I don't think you can go wrong with a nice rose toned blush in your collection and this one is truly gorgeous! Side note the brush this comes with acts as a really good contour brush! You can find it here.

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx