Saturday, 25 October 2014

YOUTUBE CATCH UP #14.

'iya loves,

how have you gorgeous bunch been?! it's been an exciting week for me. I've been dipping my toe into the pool or purple lippies oh my I've got some gooduns' to share with you. Get ready, there's a video coming soon! LUSH happened everywhere. I do quite literally mean everywhere as well if you follow me on any of my social media especially Instagram you'll already know what's happened, again video coming very soon. Guess what I now own?! I've got the beautiful LORAC Mega Pro. Oh my goodness it's beautiful. Each shade is perfection, beautiful, pigmented, smooth and buttery. I cannot wait to use this palette I've swatched it for my blog and again it will be shown in a video soon! Thanks baby! How have you guys been?! My parents have been on holiday all this week up north whilst I've been babysitting the cat and she's been so stroppy all week giving me attitude. I did baking with fia, we made cupcakes, granted she got more sprinkles on the carpet. She hoovered them up with her mouth by the time she went home she was bouncing off the walls. Here's my videos for the week!

GRWM: FIRST IMPRESSIONS!


DRUGSTORE HAUL:


Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx