Monday, 27 October 2014

THE BODY SHOP | CAMOMILE CLEANSING BUTTER.

'iya loves,



This product I feel has done it's rounds on the blogs this year. A cleansing balm is somewhat slightly easier than a general cleanser as it's almost a 2 in 1 product. It not only cleanses your face but it removes your make up at the same time. What I do is take a little bit on my hand massage it in between my hands to warm the product up and then massage it into my face. Depending on how much face make up I'm wearing will depend when I use this. If you use it to take off your eye make up you will end up looking like a panda but it does double up as a make up remover as well. If you wish to take off your eye make up first which is sometimes what I do especially if I've got gel liner it's completely up to you, or I go in with a wipe after. It's all about finding what works for you when it comes to a cleansing balm. I like how luxurious these feel on the skin and they're super gentle. I've definitely converted into using these. I like taking this with me if I know I'm going away because I don't have to take loads of products with me. I'm now keen to try out other cleansing balms out there. This one is really lovely, and is great for my sensitive skin. You can find it here.
have you tried this product?!

Love

2 comments:

  1. This is one of my favourite products, works wonders at taking off my mascara at night x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx