Thursday, 30 October 2014

SLEEK | STORM.

'iya loves,




Sleek palettes are one of my favourites out there on the drugstore, they're so pigmented, buttery and blend like a dream. No matter what palette they come out with the quality is the same it doesn't alter at all. I can't fault them there. I own quite a few of their palettes because I think they're incredible. This one is normally one I dig out round about this time of year because of the shades in it. What I think makes this one so great is because you've got a gorgeous burgundy shade which makes such a nice change to browns and looks super nice blended into the crease. You've got two matte browns in this palette which are great crease/transition/brow colours or even all over the lid whatever you want to do with them the options are literally endless. You've got your standard matte black which is in every sleek palette which is great because a bit of black takes a normal day time look to instant night time smokey eye. You've got your standard neutral shimmery light colours for all over the lid, even a light pink and gold which let me tell you are gorgeous and are super pigmented and I do love them. What I think is more impressive in this palette though is the pigment in the darker colours. I love the darker copper brown with the reddish undertones is just gorgeous and I find it really pops on my blue eyes. There's a really nice gunmetal silver which is perfect for a nice grunge smokey eye and then a gorgeous dark green and dark blue perfect for this time of year. I'm loving the look of dark eyes this year and I'm really embracing them. This palette would be great for a wash of colour/gorgeous day time look/slight night time look/amped up glam look.. as I said the possibilities are endless. You can find it here.

Love,

2 comments:

  1. The sleek storm palette is possibly my favourite ever drugstore palette! The colours are gorgeous and such good quality :)

    Rachel | Beauty & The Bird

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sleek eye shadows are just amazing I swear they're the best at the drugstore!

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx