Tuesday, 7 October 2014

SLEEK | PUMPKIN.

'iya loves,



L2R: PUMPKIN PIE, SQUASH, LANTERN

As Halloween is fast approaching I thought I'd review this handy little blush palette from Sleek. You've seen me use these trio's in my videos before and you know Sleek is hands down my favourite drugstore brand for blushes. They do them so well, pigmented, creamy, buttery, blendable and affordable!  These are such good high quality blushes and their blush by 3's are such good value for money. I'd recommend everybody at least have one blush in their collection from Sleek, just see you can see what I'm talking about. Now this trio is quite out there, but you can apply it and it look quite subtle. I like applying these with a stippling brush as they apply less product and I barely touch my brush in the pan either. I tap of the access to afford a hot mess on my cheeks and love the finish. Can you guess what's my favourite?! I love orange toned blushes. Even if you didn't want to rock this for everyday, how great would this look in a Halloween look?! Find it here.

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx