Thursday, 23 October 2014

SLEEK | POMEGRANATE.

'iya loves,





I've got a perfect blush for this time of year for you ladies. This is absolutely stunning on every skin tone. It's a gorgeous berry toned blush which I believe I picked up at the beginning of this year. I was thinking when I finally bought damn. It's so beautiful and knew I should have picked up months before so I could have really given this baby some love. It's honestly such a gorgeous colour and really adds a beautiful flush of colour to the cheeks. You know that natural flush you get when you've been out in the cold. That's this blush. It's got some shimmer but it's nothing cray, don't worry it's not disco ball waiting to happen. If you're searching for that perfect colour for winter this is it, I promise you that. Plus if you're new to Sleek blushes, you're going to be addicted.

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx