Tuesday, 28 October 2014

S&G | ONE HECK OF A BLOT.

'iya loves,


I've become somewhat of a Soap & Glory addict over the past few months. I gave into the hype and picked this powder up fa couple months back. This is a great setting powder. It really sets the foundation without making it look cakey or too powdery. It's very finely milled and is not chalky. It's a lightweight powder and is perfect for use on a night out which is the first time I put this to the test. It made my face look flawless. It's become one of my favourites. We all know I have an obsession with the Rimmel stay matte powder but I wanted to branch out with powders and try something new. I'm really impressed with this. I've hit pan on this and I just know I'm going to have to stock up on get another one because I just love this so much! Find it here.

Love,

2 comments:

  1. I bought this for my mum and she loves it - really need to try it out for myself!

    Rachel | Beauty & The Bird

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx