Thursday, 9 October 2014

MUA | UNDRESSED.

'iya loves,





MUA is a brand you can find in Superdrug which is very affordable. This palette is a very good alternative to the ever so popular Urban Decay naked Palette. I own both and honestly love both in my honest opinion. I might do a dupe post if that is something that you're interested in then just let me know. Now this palette contains 12 shades, just like the naked palette and comes in at £4. It's a steal. I love MUA palettes I think they're one of the best drugstore palettes as in my opinion it's really difficult to find good quality eye shadows that aren't to powdery or chalky, with too much fall out that are pigmented. This palette would be perfect for a beginner, it's got some gorgeous neutrals, and there's so many gorgeous looks you can do with this palette. To my knowledge this is one of MUA's most popular palettes and I can see why. I'm a neutral gal, so anytime I see a new palette I'm instantly like I must have this! If you're wondering if you should invest then the answer is definitely! Find it here.

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx