Friday, 17 October 2014

MUA | UNDRESS ME TOO.

'iya loves,





So last week saw the review of the first undressed palette from MUA. This week I'm bringing you the second one. This palette is very comparable to the Naked 2 palette from Urban Decay so if you didn't want to pay out for that palette this is very similar. As mentioned previously all of these shadows are extremely buttery, pigmented, so easily to blend and are long lasting. For £4 a palette you really cannot complain about the quality it's outstanding for the price. I really do rate MUA as a brand and I think if you haven't checked them out you really should. If you love your neutrals this is the palette for you. They do have their colourful palettes as well which I'm yet to actually properly check out but if they're anything like their neutrals then they're so pigmented. I think this palette would be great for someone who's just getting into make up, someone who's on a low budget or someone who likes cool toned eye shadows. Let me know if you've tried this one and what you thought! Find it here.

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx