Monday, 20 October 2014

MAYBELLINE | 24K GOLD.

'iya loves,




I think gold is one of those colours that can be transitioned throughout the seasons. It's a colour that's associated with in the hotter months but also the colder months too. With the colour of the leaves and it's also very festive. This particular shade from Maybelline and their Color tattoo range is intense. They do two shades of gold and this one 24K Gold is intense guys. You can build this up so it's even more intense because as you know if you've used these before once you blend them out it makes them slightly more subtle. The way to fix that is apply more and just keep building it up until you get the intensity you desire. I really do love these and think they're the best cream/gel shadows out there on the drug store! I just wish the UK would bring out more colours like the US have! Let me know your faves! Find it here.

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx