Friday, 24 October 2014

MAC | DIVA.

'iya loves,







This lipstick from MAC is probably one that you've heard of before it's normally quite popular amongst bloggers. Diva is a dark toned almost berry toned red. It's a matte formula, I don't find it over drying on the lips but I would suggest applying a lip balm before hand just to prevent it clinging on to any dry patches if you suffer with dry lips especially this time of the year. Now if you've seen my recent top fall lip colours this featured in it. This is a gorgeous colour for this type of year. This shade I think would look good on everybody, and in different light it looks slightly different. In the two swatches on the lips it looks slightly different than it does on my hand. All depends on how that light catches it. It's completely stunning and gorgeous though. If you're on the look for a vampy red for this season definitely check this one out it's gorgeous, and MAC lipsticks smell amazing! 

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx