Monday, 13 October 2014

LUSH | SECRET SANTA

'iya loves,


Secret Santa | Lush

I really like the colours of this bath bomb. It turns the water a beautiful orange however also releases a beautiful pink. Supposedly there's a secret bath bomb inside in the shape of a santa. I'm not sure if I actually noticed this when using it but this concept is amazing though right?! Now this is supposed to smell like the inside of LUSH, which I think is heavenly so of course it's only right I loved this bath bomb. It is a rather large one so although I did use it all in one use I don't expect everyone to want to do the same thing. Now I'm not too sure if this one is available in this year's collection but if it is I'd defiantly so go grab one because it's amazing.  

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx