Tuesday, 21 October 2014

LUSH | GRANNY TAKES A DIP.

'iya loves,



LUSH | GRANNY TAKES A DIP

I feel like this is one of the bigger bath bombs you can get from LUSH. It comes in at £3.35 which really isn't bad. It's a rainbow waiting to explode in your bath tub. It really has become one of my favourites when I'm looking to have a colourful experience. I picked this up online when I was doing an order a couple of months back. I was browsing seeing what I hadn't used before and this was something new to their range. You know me new LUSH items, I instantly need. Now this one isn't candy scented, it's a nice fresh scent which is something which is completely different for me. Scents of ginger, pepper and lemon makes it quite different to something I'd normally go towards. It's very warming and refreshing at the same time which I think is why I love it so much not to mention the amazing colours it left the bath water! Find it here.

Love,

2 comments:

  1. This looks so pretty! It always catches my eye when Im in lush but I havent yet tried it out!

    Rachel | Beauty & The Bird

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is definitely try it out you won't be disappointed! You get your moneys worth too! Gorgeous colours!

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx