Wednesday, 29 October 2014

LUSH | BUNCH OF CARROTS.

'iya loves,


Bit of the wrong time of year to be discussing these with you but I'm slowly digging through my LUSH stash to make way for all my new goodies that's going to be coming up in a haul very soon! I've got the tiniest amount of this left. These have lasted so long. Literally turn the water orange as to be expected not quite sure how I feel about orange bath water. They smell really good too, nothing too over powering, nothing too 'there' either if you know what I mean by that. It's not really citrus, nor fruity it's just a nice fresh scent which I like it makes a change from my ever so normal LUSH selection. If this come back around next year I definitely recommend you check them out as they're definitely worth the money! 

Love,

2 comments:

  1. These look so cute I will definitely be picking them up next Easter if they're available!

    Rachel | Beauty & The Bird

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely worth picking up haha! My bathroom smells like a LUSH shop from my last spend up there!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx