Monday, 20 October 2014

HOWLETTS.

'iya loves,

this post is way overdue. We went to Howletts back in august, if you remember I posted a vlog back on my channel last month with a few videos and some pictures. We took Fia and Stacey and Shell also came too. We hadn't been in so long and I was dying to go and see the baby elephant that had recently been born there I think back in June?! Let me just tell you now so cute. So cute. Cuteness was too much guys, too much. Anyways, it was a really good day and the girls had fun too. I ended up adopting and elephant :') I think I actually ended up adopting the herd they have there rather than an individual one but it's the closest I'm gonna get to a real one as Jase won't buy me one SAD FACE! I'll leave the video at the end if you guys haven't already seen that and wish to see it! 








































HOWLETTS / ASHDOWN FOREST VLOG:


Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx