Wednesday, 15 October 2014

CLEAN & CLEAR | DEEP ACTION CREAM WASH.

'iya loves,


Another skincare favourite comes from Clean & Clear. You guys know I'm a freak when it comes to trying every product from the brand. I love it, it doesn't break me out. The main thing I really like about this product is the cooling affect. It's so awakening especially in the mornings. I also like using it with my Clarisonic. I sadly, used this all up a few weeks ago so I need to get more! It really makes my face feel clean. The idea is that it really cleans deep to remove dirt, oils and impurities from your pores to unclog for a really deep clean. It's super refreshing and is supposed to prevent breakouts and spots. It's definitely on my list of favourite cleansers even though it's so simple it really does the job and just makes my skin feel super smooth afterwards. 
have you tried this?! find it here.

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx