Friday, 31 October 2014

BENEFIT | IT'S POTENT.

'iya loves,




This eye cream for Benefit honestly, I wasn't expecting much. It claims to fade dark circles and help smooth fine liners for a brighter and younger appearance. I did find using this product my under eye area appeared more radiant and a lot more healthy. This eye cream is quite thick in consistency and you only need the smallest amount. This is only the sample size, I received this with an order I placed months back and it lasted me for a good couple of months. As I say a little really does goes a long way. I really would consider buying the full size. I found my foundation and concealer glided on so easily and looked flawless all day which is why it is so important to use an eye cream anyway. It's to keep that area hydrated and prevent creasing and concealer/foundation caking under there. All in all I think my next purchase shall be this one when I need a new eye cream! Have you tried this?! Find it here.

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx