Saturday, 13 September 2014

YOUTUBE CATCH UP #8.

'iya loves,

How's it going?! Currently typing this rocking my Dumbo slipper socks.. honestly elephant on my feet.. it's Dumbo, it's Disney.. I'm living the life! They are the most comfiest things. I got them from Primark.. not too sure if they still do them but I picked up a spare pair last time I was in there haha! Video wise.. Sunday I uploaded my August favourites.. to be honest I forget to add in so many things! I'd been off work sick and honestly guys it was just a nightmare. I also then uploaded my Elsa tutorial which I was so excited to get up for you guys! I've also done an Anna Tutorial which I link down below as well for you if you haven't seen that one yet, and are Frozen addicts like me. 

AUGUST BEAUTY FAVOURITES:


FROZEN ELSA TUTORIAL:


FROZEN ANNA TUTORIAL:


Love,

4 comments:

  1. what a lovely blog post you have here :D
    i love your blog design :)

    had a great read :)

    would mean so much to see you over on my blog

    http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/

    have a nice day :)

    jade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Great post, you have a lovely blog. Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin' and GFC? Let me know on my blog, I follow right back xx
    http://signbeforeyouseal.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx