Saturday, 6 September 2014

YOUTUBE CATCH UP #7

'iya loves,

so whilst you're reading this I'm on my way to my brother's for the weekend. Now I'm back on track with my Youtube video's I thought I'd share them with you if you've not seen them already. I'm excited for next week's tutorial. Give you a clue it's to do with Frozen :) 
As I'm writing this I still have a painful headache.. that's like the norm at the moment it's not good. I'm constantly feeling like a zombie despite how much sleep I get! It's really not good. I might put up a bonus video next week in a vlog type style from my trip to Howlett's. 

Boots & BeautyBay Haul|


Does anyone else get sucked into signs online saying 'NEW'. I sure do, it makes buy a lot more than I was expecting to buy. Beauty bay is also a bad sign.. stocking Stila, Urban Decay, Too Faced.. just a few of my obsessions. If you've not seen this haul, then check it out you might discover some new products to try!

First Impressions | Benefit They're Real Push Up Liner


This liner is quite different to what I've tried previously. I will have a detailed blog post coming shortly for this! It's taken the place of my beloved Maybelline gel liner however it is good. Especially for anyone new to the world of gel liner. It makes it quite easy once you get the hang of it! If you want to see my first impressions then take a little look at the video!

Tomorrow will be August Faves so stay tuned for that, and let me know what you've been loving through the month of August.

Love,

6 comments:

  1. Great videos! I am already excited for the frozen blogpost :)

    www.writingmonique.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Haha, I'm so excited for the Frozen tutorial on Wednesday!

      Delete
  2. Lovely videos. Can't wait for the August favorites. Great post and keep up the good work.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Aug faves is now live on my channel :)

      Delete
  3. Love the first impressions! I'm so tempted to try the liner but I can't justify it right now
    Allison from www.mercuteify.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Stays on waterline all day, been testing out further this weekend.. even in windy weather it's fab! <3

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx