Sunday, 28 September 2014

YOUTUBE CATCH UP #10.

'iya loves,

It's been a funny old week for me. I've had hardly any energy to write posts for my blog which frustrates me. As you know I posted about the headaches I get. They're still happening luckily I'm back at the hospital Tomorrow so hopefully I can start feeling human. Honestly guys I tried to film yesterday it went no where ha! It was just a hot mess. Anyway as always here's Sunday's and Wednesday's videos below, please subscribe if you're not already!

COLLECTIVE CLOTHING HAUL:



STORMY SKIES MAKE UP TUTORIAL:


Love,

3 comments:

  1. Hi gorgeous! I hope you're feeling better by now, health must be always the priority :) Your blog is really lovely, would you like to follow each other? Take a look at my blog and if you like it, let me know ;)
    Kisses from Argentina!

    http://www.stylebydeb.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much that's so kind! Yes of course <3

      Delete
  2. Just followed you back, dear! We'll keep in touch for sure :)
    xx

    http://www.stylebydeb.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx