Tuesday, 23 September 2014

WHITENING LIGHTNING | BROW BAR TO GO.

'iya loves,



I bought this brow product due to seeing lots of guru's on Youtube raving about it. Oh my goodness. This is the best wax forumla I've ever used in a brow kit. To say the brow bar to go is one of my favourite brow products would be an understatement. What I really love about this is I use the darker shade for 3/4's of my brow and then the lighter shade for the very start to make them look more natural. The wax really helps the colour adhere. I've not brought this baby out in a while, due to trying new brow products but I needed to share this with you. There's so many brow kits out there in the drugstore believe me I've tried many of them. To say a lot of them I've been disappointed in would be true. If you're looking for something that stays put all day then this could be great for you. I often pair this product with either the Sedona Lace angled brush or the Real Techniques angled brush. 
Find it here.

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx